Thursday, August 26, 2010

Edit, cut, splice, review

There is lots of editing to do and many sound fx to gather to get the film complete. We still have to shoot a missing scene that was skipped the first day but it is a small car scene and should not be difficult to add in later. I have a small raw trailer posted at http://www.zombiesquadron.com/downloads.html so feel free to download it and give it a watch. Yes, I do know the trailer is vague and does not give away any secrets but that is how I plan on getting each of you to watch the entire polished film. On a side note, I was asked a couple of days ago what was the hardest part of the film. That is an easy question, the heat. At one point during the second weekend I think it reached 104 with 110 heat index. Next time I think I will have an air conditioned trailer follow us around (wink).

More to follow.


J. Allen

No comments: