Monday, August 23, 2010

What's a wrap ?

Having just woke up from a nap I realized that shooting the film is over. Well it was actually over as of Sunday at eight pm. There are a few scenes to film once more and a couple of scenes that we just did not have time for but the film is mostly complete. Sound and editing are next up and much needed rest for our tired bodies and aching bones and I mean that is the most literal sense. I learned quite a bit about making a film and I would not have the slightest hesitation in sitting on a panel talking to new directors about to take the plunge for the first time. Heck, I wish I knew someone like myself who could have pointed out a few things but would I really have listened? The real trailer is being made right now and we will have it up very soon, the footage you will see is right out of the film and I hope you enjoy it.

J. Allen

No comments: