Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back from the beyond...

I have rested up and I thought I would not need to post anything more for a few days but I can't help myself. I have just burned through a ream of printer paper, I can barely walk through my computer room with all the film gear everywhere and I have two dead flamingos casually thrown in the corner. On the positive side of things the bug bites have almost healed. I am heading over to double check the film sets on Friday and drop of some of the gear so I won't kill my back. I have to stop and wonder if this is what Spielberg or Cameron or even Shyamalan have had to go through because if someone would have shown me the business plan on day one I would had a few things to say and a ton of questions to get answered. In all honesty I feel like I have been driven over by a truck. But it is almost game time and I intend to bring my A game.


J. Allen

No comments: