Thursday, September 2, 2010

Clipping Along

Arlo has been busy throwing some rough cuts together. I still can't decide if we will have enough footage to hit ten, fifteen or even twenty minutes but time will tell. On the audio front we have located a person who seems willing to produce an actual score for Dirt Nap. I am very curious as to how this will turn out. The direction we had been trying up to now was contacting the owners of certain songs and asking about using them in this non-profit film. So far each person or business has wanted thousands of dollars to use the song with the crazy limitation of Texas only, twelve months, no internet and only one film festival. I don't agree so I simply won't do business with them.

J. Allen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you post a link to this musician so that we can get a taste? I wanna hear some music!

Sonya