Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Birth x4


It has been a while since I wrote a little something in here. I have been waiting for Arlo and Chad (the star) to have time to finish the Dirt Nap project. With nothing but time on my hands I cleaned out the garage. I was surprised when I found two small white eggs under the wood next to where I park my car. I also found two more small white eggs where the garage door meets the foundation. I grabbed a jar from the pantry, put some dry grass in it and placed the four eggs inside then I waited. A week goes by and nothing. Well on Monday the first two baby lizards hatched. Then today the second pair hatched. So I took some pictures, tried to film the little ones then released them into the garden. I never would have thought I was a lizard wrangler. Here is a picture of the first one born. The other three looked identical to this little one too.

J. Allen

No comments: