Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Great News

First let me say that I posted a new pic of myself. My previous pic made a small child cry so I was forced to take it down. Besides, it was a Halloween Zombie pic of myself from years ago. As I was changing the picture out I saw that I was not displaying my email address. With that now fixed and capable of being read I fully expect more emails now. One email a week is just not making me feel the love.

The final shipment of gear is on its way and is destined to be here on the 27th. It will be close but I think we can swing the Zombie Walk being shot with the new awesome 500's. Good thing too, as I was starting to freak out.

I went out and bought a receipt book and a new printer cartridge the other day but forgot to mention it. Now I am really prepared for all those donations that people are going to make at the 'Dirt Nap' mixer, hint-hint.

If you happen to see a guy at the Texas Frightmare Weekend wearing a green cap that says Dirt Nap say hi.

Jallen

No comments: