Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Brainzzzzzz............

Yesterday I spoke with Richard Alvarado who is organizing the zombie walk on May 1st. He told me that zombie protesters and also the Dallas Derby Devils will be there to participate with the rest of us. Both myself and Arlo will be there to show our support by filming this fine event. Please show your support and join in, the walk is free after all. Besides, how many of you can actually say that you watched over two-hundred zombies walk and skate by?

The new camera gear is finally showing up after a few tiny issues. Don't forget that we need your support. If donations are not your thing then send me an email and share a positive word, I could use it. If you have never made a movie before let me be the first to tell you that it is not as easy as one would think. At least once a day I feel like I am about to freak then I real myself back in and work one thing at a time. I am making excellent business contacts here in Texas while honing my craft. Shooting footage is so far the easiest thing to do, it's the driving that sucks.

Jallen

No comments: