Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Gear News

Ok, the HPX300's are on their way back to the store and the HPX 500's are waiting to be delivered to us. The two mic poles have still yet to be delivered but that won't hold us back. Also we are still minus one blimp wind screen fur cover and that is on the way. On the plus side the trailer is getting longer and will be posted soon. Music is pretty much nailed down and I am almost ready to start passing out press kits to get even more people interested in this film. Last night I did pick up all the Hi-Res pics from my artist Andrew and I even got to keep the actual movie poster that he designed. So far I am spending about 3-4 hours every day on this project and I am beginning to understand why big time Director\Producers have little to no time for hobbies.

More to follow
Jallen

No comments: