Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ask me and I will answer.

I read an email early this Saturday morning from a person who was curious about this blog and our twitter page. The question was, "Is this a real movie that you are making and how do I make a donation if I would like to?"

The answer is "YES !!!" this is a real short film that is really being made by both me and my friend Arlo. We have planned so far about 15 minutes of actual footage. We will be adding to the final DVD the actual storyboard artwork by my artist Andrew Mangum along with the movie poster he is drawing. We will also be including other extra items on the final DVD.

To make a donation to project "Dirt Nap" there is a Pay Pal donation button on this page to use. The bigger the donation the more swag you get. What most people don't know is that I paid for the gear from my own pocket. Unfortunately there are a few things that we still need. Now the film can still be made with the two cameras, the lenses, the two mics, the P2 cards, the editing software and the dedicated PC. But let me just say I will be eating ramen noodles for a while. So I am now asking with my hands out, give us a helping hand.

Jallen

No comments: