Thursday, July 29, 2010

Roll the film !!!

I just got back from meeting our latest actress 'Leila". That is her stage name and that is all I am going to share at this time. Due to time issues we will be shooting two segments on August 2nd, 2010. Our cast and crew is now fifteen people. Wow, who would have thought that fifteen people would be helping us. For those of my cast and crew who actually stop by and read this blog I offer my sincere thanks for agreeing to help make one of my dreams come true.

J. Allen

1 comment:

Rad FX Studios said...

J., I couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you to everyone for being part of this production - from the bottom of my heart, I am absolutely thrilled to be working with everyone on this film and that my dreams too are being made into reality!

Arlo