Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Open Auditions this Saturday !!!

Ok everyone, the last set of open auditions is this Saturday and are being held at the North Richland Hills Library, Texas, 11:30 to 4:30 and we are looking for our Nosey Rosey character (older female) and a Quicky Mart customer (anyone up to age 25 give or take). We start shooting in 24 days. The entire crew is ready to hit the streets and make Dirt Nap a reality.

Show up or tell a friend to show up and take a shot, you never know.

To answer one question I was asked, "Yes, this is not your average 20 minute short film." This project is being created with premium hardware, software and special fx. One person told me that I did not need to use good equipment for a short and my answer was, "Who said I was only doing one project." With that said, there is a second project in the future and it very different from this one. I will close this blog entry by borrowing a saying.
"Like a fine wine, I only get better with age."

J. Allen

1 comment:

Selwa said...

Think big, spend small!

Can't wait to come to the first shoot. I can always stand in for Nosey Rosey if you don't get anyone. :-)

Arlo's mom and financier