Monday, May 24, 2010

ZEN

Yesterday I went location hunting. I think I may have found the perfect 'Yard of the Month' for the film. Now I just have to get permission from the owners. Also, I am trying to secure a free public room nearby to hold the auditions for the film. On a different note I had a ZEN moment today. I was looking at the grass out in the yard from my kitchen. There are billions and billions blades of grass on this planet but not one of them is perfect. If it was perfect then there would be only blade on the whole Earth. But nature keeps trying over and over and over and over again. Now compare this to my life, I have made hundreds of mistakes and will make hundreds more before I die. But I tell you this, the next time I feel bad about making mistakes in life I will remember all the grass and how many times nature got it wrong. Or perhaps the mistakes are 'meant' to be there.

Jallen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post!! --Sonya