Monday, August 20, 2007

Roboraptor Attacks, and other stuff

Hello everyone!

Ok, well RadFX is a small independant FX and movie studio. I figured I'd just start keeping track of our progress.

Roboraptor Attacks is just a silly little test project, learning about video editing and motion graphics. Nothing particularly special, but it was helpful and has kicked off further ideas.

We've got some big ideas and plans, and I hope to make those a reality some day.

If you're reading my blog, thank you. I'd be interested in knowing how you found it, so let me know.

-Arlo
RadFX Studios
www.radfx.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, i love roboraptor, cest fantastique. not just good but fantastique. you guys have a great sense of humour...cannot wait for a sequel. i feel its long overdue... given that most films spew out a good sequel or three i expect to see one soon. i found this link thru you tube judt to let you know. chris :)